sabato 1 gennaio 2011

New Review A Wakening of the Trailblazer (Gundam 00 The Movie)


The A wakening of the Trailblazer is the first original feature-length film to be released for the Gundam franchise in over 19 years. As a result, I wasn't sure what to expect of the movie, with this being my first experience with a new anime movie.

However, I was not disappointed when I saw it. The movie blew me away with its breathtaking visuals and intense combat.

But, as usual, there exist a story underneath all the combat, and two years ago, I wrote out a few expectations that I had of the movie, despite knowing next to nothing about the story or any specifics. There are undoubtedly many elements to consider for a review, but for the purposes of discussion, only a few aspects really need to be considered.

For instance, the soundtrack is sufficiently awesome that I do not have anything more to say about it at this point. We will find out shortly whether or not some of my expectations were fulfilled.

Read the FULL Review & Story (with many screens) : HERE